3millID and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “3millID”) are responsible for this website and are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this website. 3millID has implemented technical, administrative, and physical measures to safeguard any personal information that we may collect.
This website is intended for visitors from all regions of the world who are at least 18 years of age. 3millID does not knowingly solicit information from, or market products or services to, children. If you are under the age of 18, please do not enter your personal information on this or any other 3millID website.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES 3MILLID COLLECT?
3millID monitors user traffic patterns throughout the website according to a user’s domain name, browser type, date and time of access, and pages viewed. Our Web servers collect the domain names but not the email addresses of visitors. This information is collected in order to measure the number of visitors to our website and to determine which areas of the website users find useful based upon the amount of traffic to particular areas. 3millID uses this information to enhance users’ experience at the website and to better prepare future content based on the interests of users.
A visitor to our website may be asked to provide personal information to receive a response or some other service from 3millID. For 3millID to respond to questions or provide services you may be requested to provide your and/or your company’s Personal Identifying Information, including:
- email address
- phone and FAX number
- physical address
To register your products with 3millID, in addition to your Personal Identifying Information, you may be requested to provide:
- Information that accurately describes the 3millID product and any third party products to be used with the 3millID product
- Information that accurately describes the person/company that installed and maintains the 3millID product
If you are registering to become a reseller of 3millID, in addition to your Personal Identifying Information, you may be requested to provide:
- Registered Company Address
- Date Business Commenced
- Type of Business
- Tax ID #
- Accounting, Order and Invoice Contact Names / Email addresses
- Bank Name, Address, Phone
- Account Number and/or credit card information
- Type of Account
- Shipper Preference
- Shipper Number
- Resale Certificate
- Business references: company name, address, phone, fax, email
The collection of information will be transparent to you – you will be asked for it and will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to provide it. If you choose not to provide any of the personal information requested, 3millID may be unable to complete the transaction you have requested.
HOW DOES 3MILLID USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
Any personal information collected will only be used to:
- provide investor services;
- provide the information, item, or service you have requested;
- communicate with you about products, services, and events relating to 3millID;
- improve our products, services, and websites;
- evaluate your interest in and/or allow you to apply for employment with 3millID;
- protect against fraud;
- screen against sanctions and antiterrorism lists as required by law;
- respond to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
- investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- conduct investigations to ensure compliance with, and comply with, legal obligations.
Because 3millID operates globally, we may transfer your information from one legal entity to another or from one country to another in order to accomplish the purposes listed above. We will transfer your personal information consistent with applicable legal requirements and only to the extent necessary. If you do not want your information transferred to other legal entities or transnationally, including to countries that may not have been deemed “adequate” by the European Union, please do not provide us with your personal information. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we will treat that action as consent to transferring your personal information to other companies and other countries as described in this notice.
DOES 3MILLID USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO CONTACT YOU?
3millID may use the personal information you provide to contact you about products, services, promotions, special offers, surveys, and other information that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive such communications, please use the “unsubscribe” function within the website or let us know by sending an email to support@3millID.com. Also, 3millID will ensure that any marketing communications sent by electronic means will provide a simple method for you to opt-out or unsubscribe.
DOES 3MILLID SHARE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES?
3millID will not sell or otherwise share your personal information outside the 3millID group of companies, except to:
- service providers 3millID has retained to perform services on our behalf. 3millID will only share your personal information with service providers whom 3millID has contractually restricted from using or disclosing personally identifiable information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements;
- comply with legal obligations, including but not limited to in response to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
- investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
- support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
This website may also use web beacons. A web beacon is usually a pixel on a website that can used to track whether a user has visited a particular website to deliver targeted advertising. Web beacons are used in combination with cookies, which means that, if you turn off your browser’s cookies, the web beacons will not be able to track your activity. The web beacon will still account for an anonymous visit, but your unique information will not be recorded.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS, CORRECT, OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
3millID allows users to correct or change information submitted to 3millID or to report problems with the website or to pose questions or concerns by contacting support@ 3millID.com.
WHAT SHOULD YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE THIRD-PARTY LINKS THAT MAY APPEAR ON THIS WEBSITE?
In some instances, 3millID may provide links to non-3millID controlled websites, which 3millID will make reasonable efforts to identify as such. 3millID does not control such third-party websites, however, and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other websites.
WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SHOULD WEBSITE USERS IN CALIFORNIA KNOW?
Annually California residents may request and obtain information that 3millID shared with other businesses for their own direct marketing use within the prior calendar year (as defined by California’s “Shine the Light Law”). If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which 3millID shared this information in the immediately preceding calendar year. To obtain this information, please send an email message to support@3millID.com with “California Shine the Light Privacy Request” in the subject line as well as in the body of your message.
HOW MIGHT 3MILLID CHANGE THIS POLICY?
As 3millID expands and improves this website, we may need to update this policy. This policy may be modified from time to time without prior notice. We encourage you to review this policy on a regular basis for any changes. Substantive changes will be identified at the top of the policy.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT 3MILLID?
If you have any comments or questions or if there are other things we can do to maximize the value of this website to you, please email support@ 3millID.com. If you have questions about 3millID’s privacy practices in general, please email support@3millID.com. In the event that you are located in a country governed by the GDPR and would like to contact the local Data Protection Officer, please note that in your email and your inquiry will be directed to the appropriate person.
Updated April 14, 2017